Tile Backsplash for Kitchen
Premium peel and stick tile
stick on backsplash tiles for kitchen or bathroom, self-adhesive, steady sticky, it can be applied to a round corner, no grout, no glue, no mess, no special tools, and no experience needed.
It is very important to make your first cut and apply the cut edge to the corner of the wall
For the first tile, please cut the jagged side of the tile to create a straight edge
- Put the cut side on the edge of the wall and start overlapping tiles in one direction
- DO NOT put the first tile in this way, otherwise, you will have trouble in lining up
Peel and stick tile backsplash sticker
specially design for kitchen backsplash and bathroom backsplash
Question: Pega en drywall?
- Answer: Yes， it can stick on well-painted drywall
- Question: Is this heat resistant enough to place around the walls of an RV propane stove?
- Answer: Yes， it resists the heat up to 175F as our test.
- Question: Any chance I could get two more tiles? That’s all I need to finish up.
- Answer: Yes, it's available to purchase the individual tile, the ASIN is B075K1WVNT
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
We're so confident that you'll love our product, that we'll give your hard-earned money back if you're not thrilled with your purchase. Simply contact our friendly customer service team to make it right.